I wanted to make it easier for Julia to get in and out the front door but could not afford a power door opener. I put an eyelet in the top left corner of the door, another in the bottom of the shelf where the door stops when full open. I ran a clothes line rope through the eyelet under the shelf to the one in the door, tied it off at the door, put a weight on the end.
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
I have been trying to get the tulips out of the roses. They didn't start out that way the roses just kept coming out till they took over the whole area. It is hard to dig a must the roses without getting scratched.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
This is the start of the gas works, they were nice about it all and dug up the flowers before digging the hole. Then they drove the new line horizontally to the back yard to connect with the new line across the front yard. They re-plumbed the gas line into the house for the new pipe.
After they finished they filled in the hole and packed the dirt back down, if the don't sod over this I will be able to plant flower bulbs and level it off myself.
Posted by Julia or Doug Morrill at 2:24 PM
Saturday, June 13, 2015
This is the pocket jig I use on all the boards to hold the shelves in and the ends where the belong. The main body is glued in the corners and at the base.
This is as far as we got when the weather looked like serious rain. We also started to make mistakes, so time to quit till we got rested.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
I pocket jigged and glued the side and back to the top. I fastened the slides to the bottom of the sides.
This is the space is where the wall desk will go.
The shelf takes up a lot less space with the keyboard pushed back into the shelf.
Pull out the keyboard out has enough room to rest your wrist in front.
The shelf is set up to allow easy access under it.
Posted by Julia or Doug Morrill at 8:41 PM